Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 18 In Him we find...

 
If you don't know, my whole motto behind my blog is about being transformed and renewed, especially during hard times. If you don't know my story, check it out here and my post everything happens for a reason . I think there are times in our lives where restoration is needed. It may take a trial to shake us and to wake us up or maybe we just need a new day to realize that we need a change. We can try a new diet or exercise plan in attempt to transform our bodies, but can they even come close to touching our souls? When a new year rolls around, we are so quick to change our outer bodies, but what about what's inside? We can try setting new goals or making a career change or go to counseling, but even when we do that, are we really being transformed as people?

It's when we realize that we aren't god and truly in need of a savior, when our lives can be transformed. Like I said, sometimes it may take a lot to get to that point and even then, the transformation is not over. You see, God is in the transformation business. When we come to that point of throwing our hands up, God is ready to take all that we are dealing with. It can be some messy stuff, but that won't stop God from using it for His glory. He likes to make BIG statements. During this act of trusting God, He can open our eyes to much more than we ever could imagine. Instead of letting the bad stuff get you down, let God transform you through it. The transformation doesn't stop either. After the initial transformation, God continues to transform and refine as His servants.
 
Whatever you've done or gone through, He can make you new. That might sound familiar...yep, it's at the top of my blog. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, the old has gone, the new has come." Nothing is too big for Him. Ecclesiastes 3:11 says, "He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end." Even when you give it up to God, things may not make sense, but hold on, things will come together. I've said it before and I'll say it again...no matter where you've been or what you've done, God can make you new. He is a forgiving God and He wants you to trust Him with your life. When we trust Him, we become vessels to show His glory.

In Him we find transformation.

Please, please, pretty please check out this song by Tenth Avenue North, "You Do All Things Well" You won't regret it.

If you are journeying through the Bible in a year with me, we start the book of Acts tomorrow!
post signature

8 comments:

  1. Yes I'm feeling it right now. Currently, I was actually going through a psychological slump. However, I believe that Christ is always with me.

    Chelsea, this writing is very impressive my hearts. God bless you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I'm sorry you're going through that right now. Lean on God! He is always there for you and will get you through anything! Continue to trust in Him! Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 you:)
    Lyme buddy SG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully written! Thank you for sharing your story and thank you for joining our blog hop!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kristin! Gotta love a good blog hop ;) Be blessed!

      Delete
  5. Very nice article, exactly what I needed. http://www.exoticcarrental305.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you stopped by and I'm so glad God worked through my blog to speak to you! Be blessed :)

      Delete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Be blessed :)