Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 7 In Him we find...

Hey everyone! I realize it should be Day 9 (and it is), but I got behind, because of a nasty stomach bug that has been going around our house. I'm finally feeling somewhat better to catch ya'll up on my 30 day series. I'm going to post them separately so stay tuned ;)
 
 
Through all the years of health issues, there have been times when I've wanted to give up (the past few days I've felt the same). I'm sure you've gotten to the point where you wanted to throw in the towel too. Well, it's clear that I haven't given up...of course, I've taken some breaks, but never given up. I realized it has been because of Him that I haven't given up. Just like Paul, I've endured many trials and you have too. We all have. Now, I can't crack it up to be my strength that has gotten me through it, because I realize that I'm a weakling. I look back and realize "there is no way I got through that on my own". I repeat, "no way".
Romans 15:4-6 says, "For everything that was written to teach us, so that through endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope. May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
In Him we find endurance.


If you are reading along with me, we should be caught up to John chapter 5.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I needed to hear that word today....endurance. Life can get tough and, at times, I'd rather hide in a hole and wait for Jesus to take me home. What a great reminder you offered today.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Be blessed :)