Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 14 In Him we find...

The past 3 days we've found conviction, repentance and refreshment in Him. All I can say is God is good. You know you want to say it with me...God is good...all the time! How loving and how kind of Him to give us multiple second chances to turn our lives around with His help.
 
Have you ever heard anyone say, "Wow, she is just full of lovingkindness." Um, I haven't, however, I do know of one person who is full of lovingkindness. Yep, leave it up to God to get the job done. In the Bible, we see the term lovingkindness often. In Hebrew, checed (aka lovingkindness)  means goodness, faithfulness, and kindness. Talk about triple threat! Yep, that's our God. Isaiah 63:7 (NASB) says, "I shall make mention of the lovingkindnesses of the LORD, the praises of the LORD, According to all that the LORD has granted us, And the great goodness toward the house of Israel, Which He has granted them according to His compassion and according to the abundance of His lovingkindnesses."  No one can come close to the lovingkindness God shows us. I love Psalm 63:3 (NASB) because it says, "Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You." No matter what is going on in our lives, we should praise Him for His lovingkindness because it is better than life.
 
In Him we find lovingkindness.

If you're joining me in the year long reading plan, the scripture today is John 11-12.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Be blessed :)