Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Let me introduce myself


Like I've said before, my name is Chelsea. I'm 22 years old, graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication Studies class of 2011, and not working. I'm not working because I am NOT lazy, but because my life has been put on hold. Why, you may ask? I was recently diagnosed with Lyme Disease and now I am on treatment. I'll talk more about that later. So because I have so much time on my hands, I figured a blog might help fill some time. I truly hope that what I write in this blog will be a blessing to someone reading it. This whole experience of staying at my parent's house, doing treatment, is driving me crazy, but at the same time I am learning so much. My whole life I'v been productive and busy, but now I don't feel that way. So even though I may feel awful physically, I try to do something, like making hair bows for my nieces in bed or writing on this blog. Something to keep my mind off this pain that I'm feeling. Anyway enough about me! This morning "while on the deck" (haha), Lola (my pup) and I sat outside for awhile. The birds were chirping and the wind was whipping...it was refreshing. I love wind...it may sound silly, but I do. It reminds me of the quote on "A Walk to Remember" when they are on the pier and Jamie says, "It's like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it." I agree...whenever I feel the wind, it reminds me of God's presence. I saiah 43:2-3 says, "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you. For I am the Lord your God." So even though I may not feel the wind in my bedroom, I still know that God is with me, but the wind is just a reminder. So what reminds YOU of God's presence? Think about it. Be blessed today!

2 comments:

  1. I love to read your writings, Chelsea. Yes, life is often not in accordance with our plans. However, God always knows and always understand.

    God is always with you, chelsea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words & for stopping by!! You are so right...God knows what's best for us!

      I checked out your blog...it's awesome! I'm trying to work on having a more healthy diet and I think your blog is going to help a lot!

      Be blessed :)

      Delete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Be blessed :)