Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"The Thread"


I always get excited when I run across a cool video...
just like last week, I figured I'd share this video with you too!
 
A few months ago, I talked about the class I was taking called "Perspectives".
One of the things we talked about how there is a "thread" throughout the Bible...
a reoccurring theme...a story that includes us.
This video basically explains that same idea just in a unique way.
 
Enjoy!
 
 
Don't forget to pray for the unreached people group of the day!
 
Reading plan for the week:
Monday: 1 Chronicles 15-17
Tuesday: 1 Chronicles 18-21
Wednesday: 1 Chronicles 22-24
Thursday: 1 Chronicles 25-27
Friday: 1 Chronicles 28 - 2 Chronicles 1
Saturday: 2 Chronicles 2-5
 
post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Be blessed :)