Sunday, June 9, 2013

pleasure


I hope everyone had a great week!
 
What do you find pleasure in? What makes you satisfied?
Do you find pleasure in worldly things? Or do you find satisfaction in the one who made you?
Sometimes I can get caught up in the things of this world, but I'm constantly checking myself...focusing on the truth that I can only find true satisfaction in the One who made me.
It is only when I align myself with Christ that I can find true pleasure and satisfaction in this life. That indescribable satisfaction found deep within our souls can only grow from the seed of life...Christ.
 
So I stumbled upon this video journal by Tenth Avenue North and thought it was too good, not to share with you!
Check it out!
 
 
post signature
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Be blessed :)