Thursday, May 16, 2013

what a waste?

I hate letting things go to waste, especially Mexican food. (I love me some enchiladas...yumm!)
Seriously though, food that is wasted, money that is wasted, talents that are wasted...are not ideal.
Who wants to pay for something for it just to be thrown away?
 
When I look back on my past, I can think of a few things that seem wasted to me, but then God whispers into my heart and says, "nothing is wasted, my child".
Some have been lost, while others have been tossed out, but that doesn't mean that God can't replace it or renew it.
God can take the leftovers and create something new from it.
 
Our pain, broken hearts, weaknesses...all of it can be redeemed when we bring it  to God. Nothing is too big for Him.
Nothing is wasted when we give it all to God.
 
Elevation Worship band sings, "You are loving, You are wise
There is nothing in my life You cannot revive,
You are loving, You are wise
There is nothing too hard for our God
."
I was also inspired by the song, "Nothing is Wasted" by Jason Gray.
"The hurt that broke your heart
And left you trembling in the dark
Feeling lost and alone
Will tell you hope's a lie
But what if every tear you cry
Will seed the ground where joy will grow

And nothing is wasted
Nothing is wasted
In the hands of our Redeemer
Nothing is wasted

It's from the deepest wounds
That beauty finds a place to bloom
And you will see before the end
That every broken piece is
Gathered in the heart of Jesus
And what's lost will be found again

Nothing is wasted
Nothing is wasted
In the hands of our Redeemer
Nothing is wasted

From the ruins
From the ashes
Beauty will rise
From the wreckage
From the darkness
Glory will shine
Glory will shine."
Check out the music video!
 
Whatever you may be facing right now, I have confidence that God can bring beauty from your pain. It may take awhile. You may not understand, but
God is big enough to overcome your problems.
Go to Him in prayer...have faith that He will bring you out of the darkness.
 
Don't forget to pray for the unreached people group of the day!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love that song. I first heard it last year and it wrecks my heart every time I hear it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it such a great song?! I love it to! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Be blessed :)