Friday, December 14, 2012

Must see video!

This is going to be a short & SWEET post.
I ran across an awesome video today that goes great with my previous post, Carry the hurt and probably a few other posts because I talk about this subject a lot.
Anyway, you may or may not know that my favorite band is Tenth Avenue North. I don't have their newest album yet so I listen to it a lot on YouTube & Spotify. Not only is their music great, but they also post awesome video journals that explain the story behind their songs.
Please, please, please watch this video about their song "Worn".
I hope it's a blessing to you!
 
 
Today's scripture for read-your-Bible-in-a-year plan is 2 Corinthians 5-9.
 
 
post signature


2 comments:

  1. I couldn't hear the music in your video, but I'm sure it was very nice.
    I am following your blog now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi saw you in BBN and followed ur blog

    hope you can my blog too and follow back

    I made green papaya pancakes..

    hope to see you dropping by http://sunnydaysarelove.blogspot.com

    -Chi

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Be blessed :)