All you need is...
- Books (paperback preferably)
- Hot glue gun
- Construction paper
- Stick (for pumpkin)
- fold first page back to the spine, halfway and crease...continue with each page
- fold front and back cover to spine & glue covers to the spine
- Cut out shapes for eyes, nose, mouth and glue
How to make pumpkin:
- Draw a pumpkin shape on book
- Cut pages with scissors (I used exacto knife) (about 15 pages at a time).
- Once all pages are cut, glue a small stick to the spine
- Pull front and back cover together and glue.
- Fluff out pages to resemble pumpkin and add ribbon to your pumpkin (or whatever else you want to add)